2014 Community Health Care Awards of Excellence
The nomination process for the 2014 Community Health Care Awards of Excellence is closed.
Each year the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) honors outstanding men and women of the Community Health Center Movement. We will present the 2014 NACHC Community Health Care Awards of Excellence during the NACHC Annual Community Health Institute, August 22 -26, 2014, in San Dego, California. The awards span the spectrum of health center service. We invite you to nominate board members, clinicians, administrators, as well as public officials whose accomplishments best exemplify excellence in community health care and contribution to the health center mission.
NACHC will accept nominations through Friday, April 25, 2014. You must be an Individual Member of NACHC for the 2012-2013 year (July 1, 2012-June 30, 2014) in order to submit or support nominations. In nominating a candidate, consider the following questions:
- Who, in the health center arena, is setting higher standards of patient care and quality to better meet the challenges of the future?
- Who, in our health centers, is driving innovation in health care delivery and improving health outcomes within our communities?
- Who, among our peers, is demonstrating the type of leadership and advocacy that is moving the nation in new directions to meet community health needs?
Please review the following instructions and documents carefully. Each NACHC award carries its own eligibility criteria. Nominated candidates must fully meet the specific award criteria in order to be considered. You can only nominate one candidate for one award per year. A nomination is complete upon the submission of the following:
- The Principal Nomination Form
- Two Supporting Nomination Forms
All nominators and supporters must be current Individual Members of NACHC. Annual Individual dues are $30 for Basic Membership and $65 for Full Membership (which includes a subscription to Community Health Forum magazine). For information about NACHC Membership, please refer to the Member Center at www.nachc.com or contact the NACHC Membership Department at 301-347-0400.