2015 Community Health Care Awards of Excellence
Nominations for the 2015 Awards of Excellence are closed.
The National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) honors outstanding men and women of the Community Health Center Movement each year. The 2015 NACHC Community Health Care Awards of Excellence will be presented during the NACHC Annual Community Health Institute, August 21-25, 2015, in Orlando, Florida. The awards span the spectrum of health center service. We invite you to nominate board members, clinicians, administrators, as well as public officials whose accomplishments best exemplify excellence in community health care and contribution to the health center mission.
NACHC will accept nominations through Friday, May 1st, 2014. You must be an Individual Member of NACHC for the 2014-2015 year (July 1, 2014-June 30, 2015) in order to submit or support nominations. In nominating a candidate, consider the following questions:
- Who, in the health center arena, is setting higher standards of patient care and quality to better meet the challenges of the future?
- Who, in our health centers, is driving innovation in health care delivery and improving health outcomes within our communities?
- Who, among our peers, is demonstrating the type of leadership and advocacy that is moving the nation in new directions to meet community health needs?
Please review the following instructions and documents carefully. Each NACHC award carries its own eligibility criteria. NOTE: All nominees, nominators, and supporters must be current Individual Members of NACHC for a minimum of one (1) year. The only exceptions are for public officials nominated for the Aaron L. Brown Memorial Public Service Award and for the Innovative Research in Primary Care Award. Nominated candidates must fully meet the specific award criteria in order to be considered. You can only nominate one candidate for one award per year. A nomination is complete upon the submission of the following:
- The Principal Nomination Form
- Two Supporting Nomination Forms
Annual Individual dues are $30 for Basic Membership and $65 for Full Membership (which includes a subscription to Community Health Forum magazine). For information about NACHC Membership, please refer to the Member Center at www.nachc.com or contact the NACHC Membership Department at 301-347-0400.