Developing Strategic and Business Plans that Result in Action! Seminar
April 30 - May 1, 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
Early bird deadline extended until April 23, 2014!
Register here online.
During these challenging economic times, it is important for a health center to set concrete financial and operational goals. Having a clear roadmap is essential for any organization’s sustainability. This seminar targets the critical and optional tasks needed to develop a strategic plan that directs your health center's future. The presenters will review each component of the strategic planning development process, including a case study that will give attendees practical experience.
Developing Strategic and Business Plans That Result in Action! is a two day seminar on how to logically develop a realistic and viable strategic plan from starting with a comprehensive needs assessment through developing an implementation plan.
Why this training would benefit you and your staff?
After this two day seminar, you will:
- Learn the importance of the strategic planning process and the link between the strategic planning process and the development of annual budgets and business plans.
- Understand the plan development process including key elements of Market and SWOT analyses.
- Learn what situations necessitate the development of a business plan.
Who should attend this training?
Planners, stakeholders, administrative, finance and development staff
Curtis Degenfelder, President, Curt Degenfelder Consulting, Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Michael R. Taylor, President, Precision Resources, Inc., Hartford, CT
- Early bird Registration Fee: $300
On-Site Registration Fee: $350
Click here to register online.
Download the training brochure.
Miami Beach Resort & Spa
4833 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33141
Toll Free: 866-681-1791
Room Rates: $144/night/single/double (plus taxes)
To reserve your room: Call and ask for the “NACHC” Block to get the reduced NACHC block rate and use the Group code: 140429NACH.
*Hurry limited sleeping rooms available - hotel cut off deadline is
March 31, 2014 and is based on availability!
Reserve online here.
NACHC Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received seven calendar days on/before the seminar date will be assessed a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after the seven-day period are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
- "No-shows" are non-refundable
Strategic Business and Planning Training Brochure
Training brochure for 2014 Developing Strategic and Business Plans that Result in Action Seminar