Developing Strategic and Business Plans that Result in Action Seminar
Early bird rate extended until April 25!
During these challenging economic times, it is important for a health center to set concrete financial and operational goals. Having a clear roadmap is essential for any organization’s sustainability. This seminar targets the critical and optional tasks needed to develop a strategic plan that directs your health center's future. The presenters will review each component of the strategic planning development process, including a case study that will give attendees practical experience.
Developing Strategic and Business Plans That Result in Action is a two day seminar on how to logically develop a realistic and viable strategic plan from starting with a comprehensive needs assessment through developing an implementation plan.
Why this training would benefit you and your staff?
After this two day seminar, you will:
- Learn the importance of the strategic planning process and the link between the strategic planning process and the development of annual budgets and business plans.
- Understand the plan development process including key elements of Market and SWOT analyses.
- Learn what situations necessitate the development of a business plan.
Who should attend this training?
Planners, stakeholders, administrative, finance and development staff
Curtis Degenfelder, President, Curt Degenfelder Consulting, Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Michael R. Taylor, President, Precision Resources, Inc., Hartford, CT
- Early bird Extended until April 25!: $300
- On-Site Registration Fee: $350
View the schedule of upcoming Strategic and Business Plans
that Result in Action seminars
May 1-2, 2013
Mayfair Hotel and Spa
3000 Florida Ave.
Miami, FL 31333
Toll Free: 800-433-4549
Tel: 305-441-0000 ext: 3570
Room Rates: $199/night/single/double (plus taxes)
When reserving, ask for the “NACHC” Block to get the reduced NACHC block rate.
*Hurry limited sleeping rooms available - cut off deadline based on availability is today April 16th!
Reserve online here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NACHC Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received seven calendar days on/before the seminar date will be assessed a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after the seven-day period are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
- "No-shows" are non-refundable
Strategic Business and Planning Training Brochure
three-page training brochure for Developing Strategic and Business Plans that Result in Action Seminar