The Affordable Care Act and Your Community Health Center video, now available in:
- English with no subtitles
- Spanish with no subtitles
- English with English subtitles
- Spanish with Spanish subtitles
- English with Spanish subtitles
- Spanish with English subtitles
NEW! Outreach and Enrollment Issue Briefs
- Privacy and Security Standards for Personally Identifiable Information
- Conflicts of Interest During Application Assistance
Information Resources on Outreach and Enrollment
- HRSA Health Center O & E Assistance
- HRSA Health Center O & E Assistance FAQ
- NACHC (Outreach and Enrollment)
- Enroll America
- Health Outreach Partners
- Key Lessons for Outreach and Enrollment Under Health Reform
- Families USA
- Health Coverage Checklist
- Insurance Basics English/Spanish
- The New Health Insurance Options Brochure
- The New Health Insurance Options NAACP and National Urban League Brochure
- Nuevas Opciones de Seguro Médico Brochure
- National Health Care for the Homeless Council Health Reform Marterials
- CMS Health Insurance Marketplace Resources
- CMS Health Insurance Marketplace Training Webinars
- AARP Health Law Answers Tool
- Coordinating Assistance Efforts: Lessons from Wisconsin
- Kaiser Family Foundation ACA Web Portal for People Living with HIV
- Outstationed Eligibility Workers and Community Health Centers: A Connecticut Case Study
Key Staff Contacts:
Triage: Jason Patnosh, 301/347-0400
Federal policy: Roger Schwartz, 202/296-3800
Health Center Operations: Jason Patnosh, 301/347-0400
EXAMPLES OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR OUTREACH AND ENROLLMENT
Following are examples of job descriptions for staff positions related to outreach and enrollment efforts. All will need to be modified based on the specific needs of the Community Health Center.
- The first example from the Michigan PCA is specific to a health center staff position which will focus on doing the outreach and enrollment. View the job description.
- The second example from the Arizona PCA is for a health center staff position in a more oversight/coordinating role. View the job description.
The third example is from the Ohio Association of Community Health Centers for an AmeriCorps/Community HealthCorps Member position serving at a health center.
View the job description.