2016 Health Center Financial/Operations
Management (FOM) Seminars
NACHC is pleased to present the 2016 Health Center Financial/Operations Management (FOM) seminar series. This training series was designed to help health centers attain insight and understanding of the core qualities necessary to approach the business aspects of health center operations, management, and service delivery. Participants are encouraged to attend each training in order as each level builds upon the other accordingly. But – you are the best judge of your level of skill.
Each comprehensive two-day training is designed to help participants:
- Review the key business aspects of an efficiently run health center to maximize financial performance
- Discover approaches to favorably engage in contract negotiations with managed care organizations
- Develop and implement an operations assessment that will improve business performance
- Leverage technology to produce information to make better decisions
- Understand how the concept of leadership and management are different, yet complimentary.
Learn more about provider incentive program to drive performance.
Who should attend a FOM training?
Health center CEO's, CFOs, COOs, finance management staff, and board members
Upcoming FOM II + III Courses
FOM II Seminar
This seminar provides the insight and understanding of the core qualities needed for how health centers should approach the business aspects of operations, management, and service delivery.
FOM III Seminar
These seminars focus on leadership and management. Leadership and management are two distinctive and complementary systems of actions. The challenge is to combine strong leadership and strong management and use each of them to balance the other.
Download the FOM II training brochure.
FOM II Presenters
FOM III June 8-9, 2016
1100 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
Overflow Hotel Reservation: NACHC has negotiated a discounted rate of $239 a night (plus taxes) and this rate will be available until May 17, 2016 or until the block has sold out, whichever occurs first. To make these reservations, contact the hotel (reservations) at 800-853-3914.
If you have any further questions or concerns please reach out to Elizabeth Zepko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOM III Presenters
Pricing Information for FOM III
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $425 by early bird deadline.
- Regular and On-Site Fee: $500 after early bird deadline.
*Registration Fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks for morning and afternoon breaks.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Zepko at email@example.com or call(301) 347-0400.
Earn up to 16.00 CPE Credits for FOM III Seattle, WA
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Delivery Method: Group-Live
ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS (CPE)
The National Association of Community Health Centers, Inc. (NACHC) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. (Sponsor #108392)
NACHC Cancellation Policy - FOM III Seattle, WA
All Cancellations must be in writing and must be received at NACHC on/before June 1, 2016.
- Cancellations received on/before June 1, 2016 will be assessed a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after June 1, 2016 are not refundable.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the training are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
To cancel your reservation, please send a request in writing to Elizabeth Zepko at firstname.lastname@example.org