Family Practice Physician
Type: Medical/Clinical Providers
Posted: February 20, 2014
Job DescriptionHarbor Community Health Center-Plymouth, MA
Family Practice Physician Needed
Join us as we open a NEW community health center in Plymouth!
Harbor Health Services, Inc. will be opening the Harbor Community Health Center-Plymouth in Plymouth, MA, with the opening scheduled for March 1, 2014. We are seeking a Physician who will serve as a primary care provider to a panel of patients providing outpatient care within our Patient Centered Care Model. This physician will have an opportunity to care for a diverse population of patients and be assisted by an ancillary staff dedicated to providing an excellent practice environment. This is an opportunity to provide a full spectrum of care with interest in either pediatric or geriatric populations a plus.
Qualifications: Completion of an accredited residency program. Current MA MD/DO License, Board Certified/Board eligible in Family Practice.
We offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life, & Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan, Vacation, Sick & Holiday time & Professional Development Stipends.
• Malpractice Insurance is covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
• Harbor Health Services is qualified for Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs, as well as the Loan Repayment Program through the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers.
• Harbor Health Services is certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as recognized level 3 on achievement of recognition for systematic use of patient centered; coordinated care management processes (Patient Centered Medical Home).
• Patient/Administrative Load: 32 Clinical hours and 8 Administrative hours.
• 1:1 ancillary support
• Continuing Medical Education Stipend of up to $1500 and 4 days of leave per year.
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• NextGen EMR and EPM system.
• New Facility to be completed Spring 2014 which will more than triple the size of the health center.
Harbor Health Services, Inc. for Harbor Community Health Center-Plymouth
1135 Morton Street
Mattapan, MA 02126
Contact Information: Interested candidates please apply online at http://careers.hhsi.us/careers/ and/or email CV to email@example.com. Please call J. Tranford at 617-533-2342 for additional info or visit our website at www.hhsi.us. Equal Opportunity Employer