The National Association of Community Health Centers was formed by and for community-based health center programs. NACHC programs and services are designed to assist health centers in navigating today’s complex and constantly changing health care environment. Membership in NACHC provides health centers:
- Strong advocacy before Congress and with federal administrative and regulatory bodies on all major issues that affect health centers and their mission.
- Access to the most comprehensive source of information, training and technical assistance designed specifically for health centers on all aspects of operations and governance.
- Leadership and professional development for staff and boards.
- Discounted services and products designed to save costs for health centers and enhance health services delivery and effectiveness.
- Direct input on issues affecting health centers via participation on committees, task forces and workgroups.
- Peer/industry recognition through national awards programs.
The documents within NACHC's website are in PDF format. These documents can be viewed and printed using Adobe Reader®. If you do not have Adobe Reader®, simply click to download a free version.