The National Association of Community Health Centers was formed by and for community-based health center programs. NACHC programs and services are designed to assist health centers in navigating today’s complex and constantly changing health care environment. Membership in NACHC provides health centers:
- Strong advocacy before Congress and with federal administrative and regulatory bodies on all major issues that affect health centers and their mission.
- Access to the most comprehensive source of information, training and technical assistance designed specifically for health centers on all aspects of operations and governance.
- Leadership and professional development for staff and boards.
- Discounted services and products designed to save costs for health centers and enhance health services delivery and effectiveness.
- Direct input on issues affecting health centers via participation on committees, task forces and workgroups.
- Peer/industry recognition through national awards programs. To find out more about the NACHC 2013 Community Health Care Award of Excellence programs, please visit this link.
The documents within NACHC's website are in PDF format. These documents can be viewed and printed using Adobe Reader®. If you do not have Adobe Reader®, simply click to download a free version.