Click on the states below to access the following:
1) State Fact Sheets: Provide a brief overview of what health centers are, and the most recent state-level data available for health center patients, services provided, staff, patient visits, and costs of care. A national profile is also available.
> State Fact Sheet Sources and Endnotes available here.
2) Health Center Site Maps: Plots health center locations in your state and underserved populations.
3) Economic Impact State Infographics: Showcases the economic impact health centers bring to your state.
4) Congressional District Fact Sheets: Maps of congressional districts showcase where health centers are located in each district, how much federal funding health centers in these districts receive, and how how many patients they serve.
5) Primary Care Shortage State Maps: Highlight one indicator of unmet need for primary care: who experiencs local shortages of primary care providers, where they live, and how many of them there are.
6) Insurance Expansion State Maps: Pinpoint high concentrations of low income uninsured residents inside and outside health center service areas.
A Sketch of Community Health Centers: Chartbook December 2014: Provides a pictorial overview of the federal Health Center Program, including look-alike health centers, and the communities they serve. This chartbook displays figures documenting who health centers serve, what services they provide, and their accomplishments in improving access and delivering high quality, cost-effective care.
Key Health Center Data by State: Displays total grantees, delivery sites, patients, encounters, FTEs, percent Medicaid, percent uninsured, and percent Medicare by state.
Visit NACHC's State Affairs website for state policy information.